Organizational Affiliations & Awards
|Patricia A. Thomas
Councilor Patty Thomas has been a resident of Granada Hills for more 30 years. She has been married to New Mexico State Representative Jack Thomas for more than four decades and has one daughter, Karen, also a resident of Rio Rancho.
Highlights in Councilor Thomas’ life include the following:
- Retired from US West in 1990
- Served as Sandoval County Commission from 1990 - 2000 in the capacity of both chairman and vice-chairwoman on the Board of County Commissioners
- Appointed to fill uncompleted term of District 2 seat on City Council in March 2001
- Elected in March 2002, March 2006 and March 2010 to serve four-year terms as the District 2 City Councilor
- AARP Member, New Mexico Association of Counties, Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce, Democratic Women of New Mexico, Rio Rancho Public School Planning Team
- Commendation award from Rio Rancho for improving the quality of life in the City of Rio Rancho
- Westside Special Olympics Certificate
- Numerous accolades from various Rio Rancho Schools for active participation
E-mail Councilor Thomas
Mail: City of Rio Rancho
Attn: Councilor Thomas
3200 Civic Center Circle
Rio Rancho, NM 87144
Telephone: (505) 891-5004
Councilor Thomas was elected as District 2 City Councilor in March 2010 to a four-year term. The next election for the District 2 City Councilor seat is March 2014. Rio Rancho Governing Body members are elected in non-partisan elections.
View Council District 2 Map
Reading the PDF documents on this site requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe.