The Rebate Program is designed to give back to those citizens who exchange water guzzling toilets and washers for high-efficiency ones that use less water; and on/off evaporative cooler thermostats for automatic programmable ones that save electricity and water. Below are the terms and conditions for receiving these rebates.
2. E-mail or Mail the form. Remember to include a copy of your itemized receipt with the form.
a. E-mail to:
with the form name in the subject line.
3. Once the application has been submitted allow ninety (90) days for the Utilities Operations Division to review.
4. The completed application form and attached receipt must be received no later than 90 calendar days after the purchase date.
5. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
6. Allow up to 90 business days for your completed application to be processed and receive a credit (for qualifying applications).
7. If you have any questions please call the Environmental Programs Manager at 505-896-8737.
Adobe Disclaimer: Reading the PDF documents provided on this site requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.