Protect property from blighting and deteriorating conditions by establishing minimum standards governing the maintenance, appearance and conditions of all residential and non-residential premises.
Property Maintenance Standards
- Enhance the beauty and quality of the environment
- Promote the conservation of natural resources
- Prevent the spread of disease and the creation of nuisances
- Provide for the abatement of public nuisances.
Prohibit the accumulation of:
- Rubbish or other solid waste
- Inoperable or abandoned vehicles on property
- Reduce water waste within the incorporated limits of the City
The ordinance shall apply to:
- All buildings
- Structures and lands within the City (Without regard to use, the date of construction, improvement or alteration).