Police Officer Information
APPLYING FOR A POLICE OFFICER POSITION:
Are you interested in becoming a Police Officer with the City of Rio Rancho? Please review the application process and further information below:
Basic Eligibility Requirements
Preliminary Application for Employment form
Medical Clearance Forms
Recruit Training Program
Duties and Responsibilities
After reviewing, please choose the appropriate application form. If you are a current certified officer, please select 'Lateral Police Officer Application Form', below. If not, then please select 'Police Officer (CADET) Application Form'.
Lateral Police Officer Application Form
Police Officer (CADET) Application Form
Police Office Reserve Application Form
"In This We Believe"
The Values of the Rio Rancho Police Department shall serve as a foundation for all facets of the Agency.
- We believe in the value of human life and dignity.
- We believe that integrity is the basis for community trust.
- We believe in the principles of the Constitution.
- We believe in professional and personal excellence.
- We believe in the quality of our workforce.
- We believe in maintaining high standards of fiscal responsibility.
- We believe in cooperation.
- We believe in crime prevention.
- We believe in fairness and equality to all persons.
If you believe that you would like to reflect our values on a daily basis while serving your community, we are currently seeking qualified men and women to serve as Police Officers in our community.
LEARN MORE IF POLICING IS FOR YOU
Visit the International Chiefs of Police Association Web site for information.